Infinity Healing Training Program
Registration is open for our upcoming 2022-2023 Infinity Healing Practice Level 1 Training year!
This is a new and improved version of our Introductory Year Training Program – complete with in person training days, 2 in person intensives, live zoom offerings, AND 40+ hours of video content for you to watch on your own time, and have as a resource to go back to.
The 200 Hour Level 1 Training is an opportunity to learn a modality that offers tools and strategies that awaken consciousness and ignite healing. Join us in a journey that bridges the indefinable, magical realms of Spirit into the practical form of the Body. The Level 1 Training facilitates a paradigm shift in your perspective on healing and life.
It’s not just a training, but a journey of personal transformation.
During the Infinity Healing Practice 200 Hour Level 1 Training you will learn the underpinnings of the Infinity Healing Practice. The training is a combination of exercises and tools that develop insight, awareness, and perception, as well as practices and protocols that are designed to cultivate pathways for healing in the body. Students participate in both individual exercises and group experiences that clear energy, activate healing, re-pattern survival strategies, increase perception, and engage empathic abilities.
Through an experiential learning lab, students will develop skills to release trauma patterns, move energy, map and discern the energetic patterns of thoughts, feelings, emotions, pain, and various types of body sensations, and cultivate the art of presencing.
The Infinity Healing Practice can be used on its own as a private practice, for personal use, or in combination with various other modalities such as physical therapy, psychotherapy, bodywork, massage, reiki, cranio sacral work, acupuncture, teaching, etc.
Our aim is to be on the healing journey with you; to feel, be present and deepen into your experience. Healing is a journey, not a destination. We welcome you to join and sign up today.
No previous training in any healing modality is required or expected.
November 2022 – June 2023
- Nov 7th – 13th: Weeklong Training Intensive, room and board included
- Jan 6th: 10a – 4:30p EST, Training Day
- Jan 7th: 10a – 4:30p EST, Training Day
- Jan 8th: 10a – 12:30p EST, Community Gathering
- Feb 12th: 10a – 12:30p EST, Community Gathering on Zoom
- Mar 31st: 10a – 4:30p EST, Training Day
- April 1st: 10a – 4:30p EST, Training Day
- Apr 2nd: 10a – 12:30p EST, Community Gathering
- June 22nd – 25th: 4-Day Healing Intensive, room and board included
- June 28th: 10a – 4:30p EST, Healing Intensive Closure Integration Day on Zoom
There will also be opportunities for group practice and communication between classes.
East Coast, USA and Zoom
$7,700 – $5,500 Sliding Scale (Payment Plans Available)
Please consider our sliding scale in terms of a larger global and societal context of wealth. We’ve been inspired by the innovative pay structure of Dr. Bayo Akomolafe. For more information scroll to the bottom of this page.
- understand and work with the survival or primal brain and its functions for survival: emotionally, physically, mentally, and spiritually;
- develop skills that interrupt patterns of internalized oppression and navigate trauma, personal and collective;
- learning the Infinity Healing Practice’s Sacred Healing Arts as they pertain to moving, clearing, and dissolving energies;
- exercises to increase intuition, perception, focus, and will;
- learn healing protocols for managing stress, overwhelm, confusion, anxiety, and depression;
- learn basic *Neural Organization Technique as it addresses survival and immune functions;
- understand the chakras;
- activate cellular vitality;
- and more!
Beginning with the First Year Training, you’ll join in with other members of the Infinity Healing Practice community. Trainees can continue deepening their practice and expanding their skills the following year and beyond.
We strive to host inclusive, accessible events. If you have a disability or specific access needs in order to fully participate in this activity, please contact Rob at firstname.lastname@example.org or 310-570-7123. Closed captioning will be available on all Zoom events.
MEET YOUR TRAINING TEAM
This year’s training will be facilitated by Gabrielli LaChiara, creator of the Infinity Healing Practice, and Chloë Faith Urban, certified Infinity Healing Practice practitioner and lead trainer. Together, they provide a supportive, caring, and inspired environment for healing and learning. The training programs are magical yet practical, and user-friendly. Co-leadership offers ample support and assistance at every training and allows participants to see multiple ways of approaching the tools at hand.
WE ARE SO EXCITED FOR our next JOURNEY TOGETHER & HOPE YOU’LL JOIN US!
CO-FOUNDERS OF THE INFINITY HEALING PRACTICE TRAINING PROGRAM
and Lori Friedman
Sliding Scale Considerations:
Please consider our sliding scale in terms of a larger global and societal context of wealth. We’ve been inspired by the innovative pay structure of Dr. Bayo Akomolafe, and present his framework:
We offer sliding scales based on your relative financial standing and level of access to wealth in the global context. As you decide what amount to pay, we ask that you not only consider your present-day financial situation governed by income but also factors including:
- Historical discrimination faced by your peoples
- Your financial wealth (do you have retirement savings?)
- Your access to income and financial wealth, both current and anticipated (how easily could you earn more income compared to other people in your country and in the world? do you expect to receive an inheritance?)
- People counting on your financial livelihood including dependents and community members
- And the socio-economic conditions of your locale (relative to other places in your country and in the world)
If you feel challenged by the financial requirements of participation, please reach out to us. If this process is overwhelming or confusing, or if this framework does not resonate with you, we invite you to get in touch. We are open to being in dialogue and relationship around this, we see it as a learning process for us all.
Much gratitude to Dr. Akomolafe for his generosity in sharing his ideas and words. Learn more about him and his course “We Will Dance with Mountains.”